Jul 16, 2009

U-turns in my life?


Can't think of a suitable title for this post, so I use this title instead...

How can you describe yourself when you are disappointed, regretting something, missing someone, emotionally tired and wish to turn back time?

I started to stop wishing time could turn its back for me since I started uni life...I used to wish I was back in form 2, where I am fully happy with my life then. But if I have the choice to go back in time, when do I wanna restart again? Not form 2 anymore, as I had finally lifted that burden off my mind since last year...

I wish I could turn back time to where I made that stupid decision this sem...

Received a sms and a call from my brother few days ago, tell me he is going back home this weekend and asked me am I going back? Received a call from my dad yesterday, asking me am I busy this weekend? Am I going home? I miss my bro, I miss my sis, I miss my parents! I wish I could go home, especially times like this, when I needed someone to lean on...

Read wanling's blog moments ago..realized I had not been keeping in touch with them for a long long time....I'm such a bad friend, huh...i miss you....







5 comments:

rexyion said...

uhh...time like this??...what time??...still got us ar...

Jaydon said...

hey! cheer up. this is what we called as a life. be tough. even a superman will cry. so...... gambateh!!!

~eRiC~ said...

cheer up gal!!

Më| §zë said...

hey hey...
there was a time that i was sooo stressed, that i just boarded the bus back to sitiawan once i finished my classes on wednesday *note middle of the week*... no classes on thurs and fri, but not the point.
i just couldn't take it anymore.
i had a good rest at home, before coming back to kl...

you might want to take some time off, even though you're gonna hurry those assignments... it's worth it, for me...

take care!

David said...

I wish to turn back the time too... ><

Well, pasted things cannot be edited. Haizzz, we must look forward... ><

Behappy...