Jul 11, 2009

Random ranting....

Didn't update my blog for quite some time....

Since last semester, i think?

A lot had happened since...

Finished year one of my three year uni life,

Langkawi trip with my beloved coursemates..


My 21st birthday + 3 celebrations


Commence of year 2 sem 1, involving as a helper in ice breaking...


Spent more time with some coursemates...( and did a lot of insane stuffs with them)...


Noticed some change in character in me...
.


Increasing workload....(test, test and more test!)


Have loads of thoughts, did a lot of thinking on stuffs and made me even confused than before..


Trying to live my live to the max!

and promise myself to spend a lil more time to update my blog...

~ciao~

4 comments:

Jaydon said...

no doubt this word is true. Noticed some change in character in me....
haha.

cheery said...

yup yup :) agree..

Rebecca said...

jo: so obvious meh?

cheery: u agree to what jo said or to what i said? haha

cheery said...

BOTH ^^