May 7, 2011

Another Life Chapter is Coming to an End


060511, 0900, the time I sat for the last paper of my degree life.
1100, the time I passed up the last paper of my degree life.

Provided that I passed all of my papers (should know the result in three weeks time? I think I could make the cut), submit final corrected copy of thesis in PDF form to the faculty....And then, there was it. The end of my university life, for now.

Words alone can't express my feelings. There's one though: I'm glad.

One thing is for sure, I'll miss going to classes. I'll miss going to lab. I'll miss all the times we burned the midnight oil just to finish up our reports or to study for exams. I'll miss the times I cycle to campus. I'll miss our beautiful campus. I'll miss the nice scenery in Kampar. I'll miss the many times we gather around to celebrate birthdays, for assignments and reports, to have meals, to fool around, to relax, etc. Friends! I'll miss all of you and all the good times we had together. Thanks for the memories may it good or bad. Thanks for accepting me for who I am, and for making me who I am right now.

There has been a lot of ups and downs in 3 years. Not a long period of time, nor a short one either. Of course there has been doubts and regrets looking back right now. But all the questions will remain as 'What if?', right? Let bygones be bygone.

Ok, this post sounds downright emo. Yup, it 's proven. Packing up does make a person emo!

Three years worth of notes and books, all packed into two large boxes.
Where am I going store these in my hometown? @@

1 comment:

eliza natsuko said...

woah! so many text books! from foundation till now, i have no more than 2 text books XD