May 1, 2011

From Home, With Love

Delicious, finger-licking good home-cooked dinner by mummy, delivered by my brother (with mom and sis) all the way from Sitiawan to Kampar. How warm is that!

All this started with my brother. Mom always 'complained' that it's tiring when my brother is home for holidays, because she needs to cook everyday and there must be meat on the table, haha! (but she always have new recipes ready when we are home ^^).

Back to the story. One day, my bro ask mom....
Robin: Mummy, when are u going to cook 'hong du ka'? Cook la, long time didn't have 'hong du ka' d. Then I can bring to kampar for jie jie also."
Mom: All the way from Sitiawan to Kampar?
Robin: Yeah, I want to go and find my jie jie, cannot ah?

This was what mom told me from the telephone. Then mom said :" I'll cook chicken soup also la, with some herbs, give you extra energy for your exam." Wah, I'm so touched! Gam dong~T_T
So, here's my wonderful dinner tonight~

~My favourite Ikan Bawal, 'Hong du ka' and chicken soup. YUMMY~

The food portion was huge! Kept some of them into the fridge. My lunch and dinner for next two days settled, hahaha!

Now come and think of it, I never prepared a meal for my mom. Except for breakfast in bed, cakes, desserts, and spagetthi? I have never prepare a normal '3 dishes + 1 soup' meal for mom. Time to practice and cook for mom soon! And for my brother, maybe I'll make dumpling and deliver it all the way to Kajang for him? Don't keep your hopes high thought, I said MAYBE!

Ok, I'm all charged. Time to burn the midnight oil tonight. Two more papers to go! Aza aza fighting!!

No comments: