Oct 3, 2010

Payback Time~


God, it feels so good to be able to blast back..*evil smile*

After disturbing me for weeks, finally I discovered the source of evil! Ok, I'm exaggerating. For weeks, someone living near my house has been switching on his/her speaker really loud (with bass) randomly. Early in the morning, afternoon, near midnight, middle of the night..you name it.

Now I know. The person that I had been silently 'cursing' for weeks is a guy, living just opposite my house, 2nd floor, also facing the back alley. He blasted his speaker moments ago, I follow suit by increasing on my laptop volume to almost 70 and blasted some korean songs. Thanks to the echo, it was really loud, lol! Luckily there are so few people in this housing area now, with the nearest a few houses away, no worries of disturbing other people =P

Please be more considerate, if you want to enjoy the sensation of bobbing your head along with the bass, use a headphone!



No comments: