Oct 2, 2010

Home Comfort

It's Saturday night, 12 more hours to go before I'm leaving from the comfort of being pampered at home to Kampar again. I'm usually not a homesick type of person. How can you be homesick when you are at home? Guess there's a first for everything.

Days I'm at home since last year:
December 09-Jan 10: 3weeks
February: 1 week (CNY)
May: 2weeks (sem break)
Sept:2weeks (study week and raya), 1week (sem break)
Dec: who knows how long my project will take???

Come and think of it, I had 9weeks of holiday, not suppose to be whining right? Have only a few days of break after final...didn't even have the time time switch my mood into holiday mood, as I need to switch it back again few days later, no point right?
Maybe I'm never comfortable with facing the unknown, and of course the possibility of staying alone in an empty 3 story house (and maybe the whole street) for almost 2 weeks...no one to talk crap to!

It's time to grow up mentally girl, but right now, I just wanna be daddy's mummy's little girl and sulk about the fact that my holiday is so short!

1 comment:

Më| §zë said...

lets sulk together.. my project sucks too...

and i'm homesick...

ok, not the best encouragement huh?

take care gal... we'll grow up mentally one day...