Aug 23, 2009

Patience. Limits. Disappointments. Tired.

I think I just made things from bad to worse this afternoon. I tried to constrain myself..but at the same time, I just can't do it anymore. That's it. You had crossed the line when you made the comment.

For how many times this year I tried to understand you, sometimes even make up excuses for you to convince myself that I am wrong, I am the one that is short-sighted. For how many times I tried to shut away, to ignore those feelings of disappointments from getting in between our friendship. I know everyone's personality are not the same. That's why I tried to convince myself every time it's my fault for not understanding you, my fault of getting not patience enough.

You had changed a lot this semester. I know you are very focused on test,quiz, and so on, but so is everyone else in this course. You changed a lot these especially these few weeks. I am not sure is it because of his influence ( if it is, I can't blame anyone cause he is your bf and of course he has the right to influence you). But today, I really had it. The stuffs that you said, it really hurts. I don't know why. I had heard this comment for countless times. But hearing it from you, it's really painful. I tried to believe it is not you that type those words. I tried to give you hints that I'm upset. But you didn't get it and you sounded serious. Not the usual you that I know.

I am tired of everything suddenly. Stress are building like crazy these days. About studies, about friends, and about you.

You are my best friend. I know I had made things more complicated. I do hope things can change back to where it was. I am sorry that I had made you upset.

I am still disappointed and tired of the whole thing. Maybe we need some time to cool things down. Maybe things would get better...or so I hope.



'I love walking in the rain, cause no one knows I'm crying'

2 comments:

rexyion said...

well...it sound complicated but I think I kind of grab some idea out of it...you maybe walking in the rain and no ones knows you are crying...but I do...*hug*

cheery said...

Awww~ dont cry~ u still got us :)*Hugs*