Jul 3, 2011

Spending, before I even started earning..

Once again, the title says it all.

Graduated since end of May. Some coursemates are already working. Some are still hunting for a job, while some are still enjoying the time of their life travelling, relaxing at home. Mom and dad told me there's no need to rush in getting a job. Take my time and enjoy home comfort while I'm still home. However, when you see some of your friends started working, there is a feeling that you need to be working too already! The feeling is particularly stronger when you are spending without an income! Luckily I will be working starting this week. Ah, the guilt of spending before I know how to earn is finally drifting away.

Lets see what I had spent these few weeks...

1. Meals. Especially when you have a sister that always ask for 'not-so-cheap' meals.

This is suppose to be a supper..sinful supper. No wonder both of us gained weight!!

Sudden unplanned dinner at Swissomelt. She had another scoop of ice cream as dessert.

Nice crispy Fish & Chips. The portion is huge! I came for the latte. Taste like milk instead.

2. Facial care. The usual, facial wash, toner, etc. Girls' best friend. Now come and think of it, girls do have a lot of best friends.

3. Maxis Broadband. Didn't cancel my Maxis Broadband subscription although I didn't need it as much as before.

4. Handphone credit. Definitely over-budget for the last month. Way over....

5. Hair!! Dyed my hair again due to my sister's complain. " Please la go and re-dye your hair, you are going to work soon. Image is very important ok??" Me: "Haiya, I'll be working in lab, it's not that people will stare at my hair. Although the roots doesn't match the rest of the hair" "Now only you know? Not nice la, go dye your hair!!!" So, there goes...

Temporary perm by that hair salon. Nice services! I think I better stick to straight hair though.

6. My coming baby. "It's Exhilarating". Yes, it is really exhilarating. Exhilarate me to work! Have to pay for the down payment and monthly installment soon enough. It will be taking up a huge chunk of my coming budget (although it is a must for me to get around places), ouch!


~It's not about the money, money, money,
We don't need your money, money, money,
We just wanna make the world dance,
Forget about the price tag~

Jessie's J's Price Tag. Nice and catchy song! Forget about the price tag? Yeah right..the first thing I check will always be the price tag. Kha-ching, kha-ching! It's time to work my ass off!


No comments: