Oct 20, 2010

Longing

For the first time in Kampar, I cannot sleep because of the weather. Slept for three hours when I needed more of it. The fan was already spinning almost to the maximum speed yet my room is so stuffy. Looking at the statuses in Facebook does not help either. Everyone was complaining about the hot weather. In Daoist's beliefs, there are suppose to be shower during Nine Emperor God festival. It came and went this year, without a drop of rain. Someone joked that even the God couldn't overcome global warming.

October, monsoon changing season. Expected to have lesser rainfall. I'm not the one who usually remember when it last rain or shine, however it has been at least two weeks since it last rain, or as far as I could recall.

~Let the rain fall down,
And wake my dreams,
Let it wash away, my sanity,
Cause I wanna feel the thunder, I wanna scream,
Let the rain fall down,
I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean~
Come Clean- Hilary Duff

p/s: feel the thunder? No thanks, haha!

No comments: