Mar 12, 2011

Warmth From Home

Fruits, Vitamin C and red bean soup, all from home~

My parents and my sis came to Kampar for a short visit yesterday evening. Hehe, I know my parents are missing me, cause they had been asking when I'm going home for the past two weeks. My sister however, is a different story. She didn't know she have to tag along until my mom suddenly told her an hour before they start their journey here, teehee!

Their timing was really great. I just barely close my room door after I reach home from campus (stranded there for more than an hour, stupid rain!) and there they are! How can I know? My sister kicked my door, like usual...Hm, time to teach her how to use her knuckles to KNOCK on the door, not kick eh!

Spent few hours chatting with mom. Sis use my laptop to poke around and gossiped with us. Dad? Napping of course~ Wanted to bring them for dinner at 'wo wen tian' , the famous claypot Dong Po Rou, but as usual, no luck =( Out of all places in Kampar, we had McDonald's for dinner. Mom and sis happy lo~ Haha!

Although it's a short visit from my parents, I felt recharged! Note to myself: faster finish up my thesis writing, lab reports and start revising for upcoming test! Then, I can go home~ Mom, I'll bring to you to have McD Breakfast when I'm back ok?

No comments: