Jan 17, 2011

Final Semester

Time flies. 3 years ago, I was still a fresh graduate from Form 6, working as a clerk at The Store to earn some pocket money, gain some experience and pass my time.

Now here I am, 3 years later, starting on the final semester of my undergrad studies. With the deadline of thesis draft submittion approaching, I didn't really have the time to reflect on myself (excuses!)

Where will all of us be 3 years from now? I don't know.

All I know is, no matter what our decision will be, either continue our studies, or join the working force, I'll forever remember the precious few months we will be having together.

Study hard, study smart, study like there's no tomorrow(if there's no tomorrow, I won't be studying, won't I? Hehe!). Cross our fingers and wish for the best. Make full use of the remaining times we have together and make more memories!

Dear coursemates, cheong ah!!!!!

No comments: