May 18, 2009

1st Post in Blogger

After few weeks of consideration, I finally decided to change my blog to here...

I forgot when I opened this account, but I know at that time, few of my friends blog and only a few of them use blogger. I didn't use this account last time cause I found that it is not so organized (especially the layout), so I switch to WordPress instead...

I'm quite satisfied with WordPress actually..from the slick layout to the account admin page.. everything is so organized..except for 1 thing: so damn hard to customize my blog! I can't even embed mp3 to my blog! When I googled this topic, most of the answer is I have to buy dunno what update space if I want to embed videos or mp3 to my blog. Even CSS coding have to be purchase if I want to use CSS to customize my blog...(something like that)

So, that's it..from now onwards, I'll be using this blog...
I'll miss you WordPress!!

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and thanks for reading my blog!

p/s: this is my 6th blog site actually..after Xanga, forgot-what-the-site-was, Friendster, MSNSpace and WordPress

2 comments:

David said...

Congratz the you've used blogspot one. Now I can get used to it and able to navigate in your blog. :)

Happy blogging!

JessieLinHuiLi said...

why changed? haha...yeah we r in da same server..your page looks like new year celebration la~~hahaha...no offence k~just kidding~miss you~